People from all walks of life sell to us, but they all share one thing in common: They want to sell a house quickly, to a trusted home buyer who can make a cash offer and close on their terms.
Here are just some of the reasons people sell to us:
- Need to sell an inherited property quickly
- Want to unload a rental property with problem renters
- Relocating or job transfer
- Going through a divorce
- Falling behind on mortgage payments and facing possible foreclosure
- Not wanting to deal with a structural or repair issues
- Simply moving, but not wanting to mess with repairs, painting, or cleaning.…and more
Don't see your reason above? No worries, feel free to reach out to us at 281-519-2040 or just fill out a form We understand your time is important so we'll get in contact with you ASAP!
The phrase ‘AS-IS’ lets sellers know that we are willing to buy houses that are either in poor condition or, for one reason or another, might not be attractive to all buyers.
This includes some of the following reasons:
- Houses with serious structural issues such as foundation, roof, plumbing, or electrical problems
- Houses located in less than desirable or high-crime neighborhoods
- Houses that are located in flood plain or in areas prone to the effects of weather
- Houses with high-interest rates or undesirable mortgage financing
- Houses with payments or balances that are too high for the owner to handle
- Houses that have bad memories for the homeowner, such as a death, divorce, or tragedy
- Houses that no longer serve the needs of the homeowner — too big, too small, inconvenient location, and so on
We’d still like to hear from you. Our buyers are interested in any houses that might be good investments, regardless of condition. Whether your house needs a lot of work or just a little, call us.
We follow a quick and simple process that makes things easy for sellers:
- CALL US TO SCHEDULE A VISIT.
Give us a little information about your house. You can do this by calling us at 281-519-2040, or by using the contact form on this website. GET A CASH OFFER.
Our team will contact you to arrange a visit. A team member will answer any questions you have about Jan Offers Cash and evaluate the condition of your house.
If buying makes sense from an investment standpoint, you’ll get a cash offer for your house. CLOSE ON YOUR TERMS. You are under no obligation to accept the cash offer.
But if you do, we’ll set up a closing time that works for you, so you can get your cash and move on as quickly as you wish.
At Jan Offers Cash we are real estate investors. Our organization invest time and money to renovate houses and make money once the house is back on the market. After answering your question and evaluating the condition of your house, our team will make a fair, no-obligation cash offer that is based on the expected market value of your house after a full renovation, discounting the renovation time and costs.
While we buy at a discount, selling to Jan Offers Cash provides a number of benefits to the seller. These include the following:
- There’s no need to deal with realtors or realtor commissions. We cover normal closing costs. We pay cash — so there are never delays from banks, and deals don’t fall through because of financing. We buy “as is,” so you don’t have to worry about repairs or cleanup.
We close on your schedule when you’re ready. If you’re in a rush, we can close in as little as three weeks, so you can move on.
We have estimating a property down to a science. Before making you an offer, the team member helping you in your market will evaluate a number of factors, including the following:
- The current condition of your house
- The approximate cost of repairs and renovations required
- The amount of time it will take to renovate your house
- The future “post-renovation” value of your house, compared to other homes in the area
- The amount of real estate commissions required to sell your home after renovation
- The cost of maintaining the house until it’s ready to sell, including insurance, utilities, taxes, loan payments, and more
- The estimated future “post-renovation” value of your renovated house, minus these costs, helps us arrive at the cash offer that we make.
Why wait, get a CASH OFFER NOW.
Yes. We buy condos, townhouses, duplexes, multi-tenant buildings, land, and even some commercial properties as well.
Depends. If you own the land that your mobile home is placed, we can definitely make that work. If you happen to rent the land which your mobile home resides, we do not make offers on those.
Absolutely not. We do this entirely at no charge.
No. Visiting your home and making a cash offer entails absolutely no obligation on your part. We’re more than happy to visit your house, answer your questions, and make an offer. There’s no obligation. You’re free to either accept or decline the offer.
Jan Offers Cash is part of KA Housing & Development LLC, based in Houston, Texas. We are a group of real estate investors who realized that they could benefit from uniting together under a common brand. Originally started out in Flipping Real Estate, we quickly realized we can help those in distress in order to move onward to their next chapter.
We have never re-negotiated a contract from which we have committed to. With over 15+ years of collective experience in real estate investing, we’re a people driven, solution providing group buying houses for cash.
KA Housing & Development LLC is the premiere name in real estate, operating by the highest systems and standards in the industry. We’re proud to be serving our communities by educating them on their options and providing simple, straightforward solutions.
We have a collective experience of 15+ years in real estate investing, and homeowners across America have trusted us to work with their unique situations and buy their homes quickly and as promised.
We have experience in helping distress home owners, property management, construction, and also
In all market conditions, Jan Offers Cash is constantly looking for houses to buy. We’re the buyers you can trust to make you a fair offer and close fast.
Nothing, if you’re selling to Jan Offers Cash. We can buy your house just the way it is, so you won’t have to repair anything or even sweep the floor.
Once you accept our firm cash offer, we can close in as few as three weeks. How’s that for fast?!
Unlike other methods and buyers, Jan Offers Cash is simple process can get cash in your hands as fast as three weeks from when you accept our firm cash offer.
Since Jan Offers Cash can close in as few as three weeks, we could have your cash in hand even before you miss another payment and help you avoid foreclosure altogether.
Each situation is unique, and Jan Offers Cash works with each homeowner individually to help provide solutions. We have experience with just about anything you might encounter. Let’s talk about what you’re up against and make a plan to help you avoid foreclosure.
If you’ve inherited a house, you’re entitled to do whatever you like with it, including selling it. We can help with your inherited house and have more information for you here.
Of course! We’re always happy to answer any questions you might have about Jan Offers Cash. Just send us your question online or call us at 281-519-2040 to speak with us personally.
Behind on mortgage? Discover 5 ways to prevent foreclosure: Bankruptcy, Reaffirmation, MFA program for lowered payments, Negotiate with the bank, or seek help from private investors like Jan Offers Ca... ...more
Houston Real Estate Investing
February 01, 2024•3 min read
Explore the truth behind common myths about selling real estate in Houston. Learn why FSBO may not save money, open houses aren't essential, and online guesstimates can be costly. Jan Offers Cash disp... ...more
Houston Real Estate Investing
January 30, 2024•2 min read